Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Avoiding work is my profession.

What am I doing?
Writing my first blog entry.

What should I be doing?
Probably my job since I'm sitting at my desk at work.


Who am I?
I'm going to be the illustrator for Strawberry Milk Injection, a badly conceived harem webcomic by my friend, Von Doomliff.


Is there something I want to say?
I want to express how much this comic can only suck. Von Doomliff is a horrible writer and frankly I don't think he knows anything about harem. Why would he want to write this thing at all? My personal theory, is that its a combination at his disgust of Megatoyko, his obsession with the comic, Next Wave, and a splash of his strange desire to control and financial exploit the fanboy populous through commercial means.

O.K, it has a completely ass story maybe the illustrations can save it?
HELL NO, I am a horrible illustrator. I did go to school for "art", but I saw first hand that you can indeed suck it huge, and still make it through "art" school. But, even then if I had a shred of talent, its gone now since I haven't drawn anything beyond a SD version of myself for the last like six...maybe seven years.

Well, since its been taking Von Doomliff like I don't know like sixteen months plus to finish the draft for the first 2 pages of S.M.I., I thought maybe I should take some time to you know, practice. I'm as good at practicing as I am at not surfing game blogs and forums at my job.

Does that mean you are going to practice?
Ummm...yeah, maybe...

Why do you have this extremely gay pink as your heading color?
ITS CORAL! And its awesome...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home