Friday, January 5, 2007

Latino Belmont: Best name ever?

Did I practice? No.

Did Von Doomliff finish the script? No.

Did I waste time at work like never before? CLOSE! The day I did nothing but watch speed runs of video games on YouTube cannot be beat.

Today, I've done the absolute minimum. I barely made the effort to look busy, and its Friday! I can't wait to get out of here. I spent the majority of the day making a flier I'm putting up at my friend Steve's idstore. This flier like many other things, proves not only am I mediocre and inexperienced at Photoshop, but I need to be bad and faster at Photoshop. I spent so long on this flier, hours and hours over 2 days, and I didn't really do anything but add this Monopoly title deed to an FMA art book picture I found on Google.

Man, the text, too. I'm ashamed in general, quite the bad joke. Horrible... ... ... .... .. ....SEPPUKU~! I'm dead.

Other stuff?

Last night raiding was still lame. I got my first piece of Naxx loot and its uber. Also, like we are crazy close to killing Noth.

I played some more Summon Night, which was a bad idea since I went into this dungeon at like 1:00 am and took me like 45 minutes to get to the next save spot. Personal opinion on that game: AXES ARE TOO GOOD.

Anything else?

In Conan the
Barbarian, which is a fantastic movie, do you think they had Conan turn that big thing in the beginning to become a man-ster, or my personal theory, power a personal-sized fan for the taskmaster?

Oh, last thing.

I might need to read this comic Von
Doomliff mentioned last weekend because has an AMAZING name, "Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse". Phenomenal name, like next month I'll probably get this game just because its named, "Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja". HILARIOUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home