Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Have I been living in a cave? I just now want to judo chop Atlus in the throat.

Do you "work on your" or "practice your" drawing?
I don't know, but which ever it is...I haven't.

Games?

I finally got a CTS out of BWL. Like Von Doomliff said though, it was probably a complete waste of DKP since we can kill Fankriss, or I could PvP for 2 weeks and have a vastly superior weapon, or it will be instantly outdated in Burning Crusade. I suspect in 2 to 3 days I'll be pissed over buying it.

In less than a week Burning Crusade will be out. Burning Crusade, it will break me. I have to figure out on my limited play times: how I'm going to maintain steady leveling (hopefully with an A or B guild group), build reputation, and do all the new attunements. It would be simple if I wasn't working. Damn you work, you've screwed me again. I am just saying that since really, I've never worked before at like a real job, so job screwings have been minimal. I have thought about taking the 16th off, but I make $100 a day after taxes, so I don't think I will. It'll most likely be my sleep will suffer... more.

Oblivious to the beast?

Why didn't I know of Atlus before? I don't think I knew they exisited until Disgaea. But now I want all their games for GBA and DS and they have like ten million of them, 1/2 of them impossible to get. Does Atlus even make games? I think they only distribute, but they distribute fantastic games. After some research I discovered they have an impressive RPG line-up. Plans to purchase M3 Lite adapter is going to have to step up because it would cost a fortune to track down and buy all the games that look good under their distro...hmmm, but internet dealers and emulators are so shady.

Watched anything new? Yeah this:
Saiunkoku Monogatari

I downloaded the first one when it came out a while ago. I got it because the character designs reminded me of Fushigi Yuugi, which was awesome. Even though Fushigi Yuugi had a dude who dressed as a woman, and like other dudes...still LESS gay than than this show. Ehhh, its not that gay actually; other than having almost no female characters and lots of longing looks between guys. Yeah, gay but it doesn't focus on that. From what I've seen so far, its gearing up to be a political drama.

Its about this girl who is poor but from a respected family, and when the official offers her some money she jumps at it and becomes the new slacker emperor's motivator slash, teacher slash, consort. Its a mild comedy with like some romantic stuff going on. It reminds me of most historical Chinese or Korean dramas I've seen, but this time I understand what they are saying instead of being like, "What the hell just happened? Why did they just zoom in on that dude? So CLOSE!". I'll continue to watch it when I have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home