Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"Man, I wish there were 2 people left, so they could do it."

Hone my skills any? I wouldn't say so, but to burn sometime at work I did a doodle which I've turned into my first deviantart submission ... and my greatest shame. Now I only need to start my LiveJournal and it'll be like I've gone back in time 10 years, and became a girl.

Games?

Last night, I got home late after getting settled I discovered there was a huge WoW patch. I was able to get it down in time for raiding, but then after two hours of trying I wasn't able to connect. So no raid for me. I think they took down Raz, Anub, and I'm sure GWF ... possibly Noth, I doubt Maexnna. I hope I don't have any problems today because I'd like to see maybe Gothik or Heigan tonight.

What did I do instead of WoW? Hmm, more Summon Night. I stopped doing the progression stuff and ground materials to fill up my weapon technique list in the new levels of the labyrinth available. Also, played some Trauma Center got past this GUILT surgery that blocked me for the last 2 weeks, but after that you have to defuse this bomb. I'm clueless on how you are actually suppose to do it. I was blown up numerous times. I shut off the game knowing I was less of a man.

Anime, TV, Movies, Deep Thoughts?

Umm, nah. I pretty much did nothing. Yet still got to sleep extremely late. I overslept for the third day in a row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home