Thursday, January 11, 2007

"Hey, want to move a small metal dog in a segmented loop in increments of 2 to 12 for 3 to 6 hours? Its fun!"

Drawing? Actually, a little bit. Maybe not.

If you remember and possibly read the flier I posted, you would know that I was suppose to do late night Monopoly this Saturday. Well no more, it was a little too "late" night, so I'll be playing tomorrow instead.

I'm planning to revamp my strategy some; be a little nicer since apparently after driving a player into poverty, throwing money into their face and telling them, "Here! Tell your mother she doesn't have to walk the streets tonight! Ha~haaa, she's a hooker." Doesn't help you make vital trade in the late game. The last two times I've played Monopoly, my attitude has lead to some shady trades which caused my defeat. Not this time, I will save my laughs and slanders till everyone else is penny less and broken.

Note: Not a compliment to tell someone out of the blue, "Your mothers not a whore..."

Games?

I logged into WoW yesterday without a problem, and raiding was good. I found out they were only able to drop 2 bosses, and they got the worst loot EVER. Obviously, it was the lack of my presence that caused it since we dropped the other 3 bosses yesterday and the loots were FANTASTIC. We also started work on Heigan. He has a hyper-respawn tunnel before him and you have to go straight from the tunnel into the fight. He is a coordination battle, so tonight I plan to pay some huge repair bills, but it will be fun.

Other stuff?

What you do you think? There is like no time for stuff, and WoW. What a bad game you are! Actually I'm waiting for episode of stuff I watch to COME OU....t...WHERE ARE YOU DEATH NOTE 13!!!!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home