Friday, January 12, 2007

" Sep-nap-pu-cide ", best word ever? Von Doomliff's " true-che' " puts up good fight.

Have I drawn? Who cares!? "Have I ... DEATH NOTE 13 WHERE ARE YOU?"

I'm stoked. I plan full domination in Monopoly tonight. The restraint I'm going to show in not flaunting it, will be commendable. If my restraint was long-winded inspirational speeches I would be Sean Astin from Goonies ... plus that like 6 hour speech at the end of Two Towers ... and that part in Rudy where he is pretending he is the coach and standing on the stool in the empty locker room with that dude from Alien 3. Yes ... YES ... that much restraint.

Games?

Last night, raiding was fun. We didn't do Heigan, but we tried out Gothik instead. This encounter was specifically designed to rip guilds apart. The raid part is basically split into 2 groups, one group composed of casters and the other side melee. The casters get constant spawns and have to keep them crowd controlled and killed. Anytime something is killed on their side stuff spawns on the other side, and the melee have to burn them down. Step 3, the shit talking commences. "You are killing too slow", "You guys are killing too fast", "NO, your side isn't killing fast enough", "Mages are all idiots!" Well, I believe we are going back for more on Sunday, since it takes about 2 seconds to clear to Gothik. So, I can't wait.

Been thinking instead of doing Risk at the next Game Club? Maybe trying to set up a Tetris DS tournament ... Sounds good, save my zero participant turn-out at my club meetings.

Movies?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Pan's Labyrinth is out down the street. If it weren't for Monopoly I would see it tonight, but tomorrow afternoon will have to do.

Anything else?

Not really, breakfast at Smith and Clarkson's again. So delicious ... why is there no Shoney's here!?

Hmmm, another pictureless entry. So bland ... so lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home