Friday, August 24, 2007

Your over-confidence will be your down fall...

Agenda? World domination?

So it seem I will get a chance to play Risk once more this summer. Amanda has not returned to MIT yet and from what I have heard she is the one that has demanded a rematch.

I should be saying things like: "Hey, Amanda. I didn't know you loved losing so much, you wanted to do it again?", "Amanda, its not that you were to weak, I was just too strong ... no, no actually you were weak, too. I was trying to be nice, but it was too big a lie not to be exposed ..." and "No the only loser here is 'YOU'! ... and your face."

But I will refrain because I will never forget once while playing Resident Evil ZER0. I made a haughty claim ... give me a moment as I flashback in my mind. After doing an tedious time-consuming puzzle, I was ready to engage the final boss, and Larri, a good friend and avid Resident Evil fan, was like "you better go back save or you'll have to do all that stuff again ..." and I dared to reply, "Nah, I'll just win instead." Oh, the heuvos I have!

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??? SAVING IS CRUCIAL. If you could save in real life you live right next to the thing; be it glimmering aura, a shiny floating crystal, mysteriously placed orb, a god damn tent... you'd never leave man you just be like ... "HELL YEAH, overwrite previous data!"

I'm sure you can guess, that I did not beat the boss. I received a stare and "man..." from Larri that felt like the equivalent of being in a stockade having to hear insults in British accents and/or being whipped.

Anything Else?

Umm, no idea. I think we must end our game at 12 am, so who knows what is going on after that ... I might see Stardust yet again. Damn this Asian blood ... a slave to light romantic comedies. Tomorrow going to have to see the Order of the Phoenix with the family, but probably going to check out this indy high school flick, Rocket Science. Ahh, I bet this movie has like a 89% chance of being painfully awkward 100% of the time.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 25, 2007 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

Wow, there was never a blog title more appropriate to a blog entry than this.

 
At August 27, 2007 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Guy Mockingdale said...

Not just appropriate for this blog entry, if Japanese animation has taught me anything, its appropriate for life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home