Friday, February 16, 2007

"Internet!!!!!!!" Six exclamation points too many? A hundred too little?

Lost Entries?

16 missed entries. Is that even fathomable to recoup? Is "recoup" the word I think it is?

Confirmed?

Do I use computers and the internet too much? A few days ago I needed to fill in some paperwork for my new medical benefits. I was unsure about one of the questions so I went into my bosses' office and said, "Do I need one of these life insurance packages or should I just click this box here?" Did you miss it? Let me replay that for ya ... "ssssssssssssshhhhhoooooouuuulld IIIiiiiii jjuuuuuuuuuust CLICK..." I was deeply ashamed that came out of my mouth. DEEPLY. That really happened ... click this box ...

Games?

WoW? Still hardly playing it, but I am playing "some", which is much more than the "none" I was playing it. I'm still not 70, still not attuned/keyed, and guild leader still making posts that people who aren't 70 and keyed are the suck.

Trying to curb the game spending, which I think I'm still failing because I pre-ordered Lost in Blue 2 for the special twig stylus bonus. I bought a few things last weekend but a couple of them weren't to play but to try and ebay. I need to muster the energy to do that; I'm sure its going to take a while for me to get them up auction because of ... the fear, THE FEAR ... the laziness.

Hm, one of the games I got to sell was Electroplankton. Which brings me to this, a couple weekends ago Mike( or as I will refer to him from now on, Mr. Judy ) mentions Lost in Blue, surprisingly a few days later I found it and picked it up. Next time I see Mr. Judy and his fiance, she like check this out and she whips out a copy of Electroplankton. I play it and get creeped out because it recorded my voice and I don't know if you know, I sound quite girly over a microphone, so I shut it off with the quickness. Then again a few days later I see it in the store and pick it up. Seem silly but I feel I should keep the purchase of the game secret from them because I don't want to be accused of "game stalking". I'm a dumb, or am I dumber than I think I can be, if I just thought I was dumb?

Plus, I can't believe this Mr. Judy. After we hung out maybe 4 times, he asks me to help him move. I was outraged, but instead of saying that I recount a time where Von Doomliff while trying to get his queen size mattress into a van, accidentally wrapped himself up like a burrito. I laughed and ignored his request after making a reference to having to once move a piano.

I've spent a lot of time playing Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap. This game both sucks and is entertaining. Everyone reading ... don't think about the word suck-tainment, or enter-tucking, or whatever. What is your insistence on blending words. Word combos "jumped the shark" after the word "gi-normous" was in the Enormous Omelet Sandwich commercial. Anyways I think I might write me a little review slash "rant on water temples" once i is completed the game. I don't think I've actually beaten a game in like ... 6 years.

Note: Told one of my best friends I was both "scared" and "impressed" with something. He said "skim-pressed". This word is skim-pressive in how usable it is. I think " tru-che' " may finally have a contender.

Anime, TV, Movies?

Nada. Only thing on those topics I have to talk about is that I just signed up for Netflix. I've never heard a bad thing about it. Well I did hear one bad thing about it, but it wasn't a real thing and I told my sister last night, so that means 50% of my viewers have already heard this joke. I don't think I should retell it, even though it was a good chuckle, but I don't want the dwell in the past. Who am I kidding? I love the past. I once told someone I had a house in the past where I like vacation in the summer because its not too hot and smelled nice.

But hopefully my first dvds will come in the mail today. I got some short lived Fox show called Wonderfalls. It aired for like 4 episodes then got cancelled. Why did I make this my first choice?

Anything Else?

Been thinking maybe my blog should have a point maybe a few articles. So you know I work on my SEO and get all WEB 2.0 up in this piece ... not really. That was for you Von Doomliff.

Also, I think I've kind of insulting to Mr. Judy twice so far, maybe 3 times because when I say "Mister Judy" I say it pretty fast and kind of scream the Judy part with a long emphasis on the "AAYYYYYYEEEEE" sound on the end ...do you know what I mean? What happens if he becomes a reader?

Next time I post it must have an image because the blandness is tremendous. I did do a little bit of the font resizing for effect. You know that JPL is a master of that ... everything I know about comedic font resizing is from him; pre-JPL it was all bolds and italics. There is no fun in that, none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home