Wednesday, January 17, 2007

FYI: I like soda.

So no drawing? I thought about it.

Games?

These people at EB should be executed. When they say a game comings out on 01/16, it should be out that day, not shipped to the store. So once again I got to stop at this store for the third day in a row, to pick up my copy of Phoenix Wright 2. I did however pick up my promo stylus yesterday and it is HILARIOUS. I wish I had a phone or digital camera so I could give you the close up, but instead you will need to look at it from some picture I Googled.


Other than that, I just played Burning Crusade yesterday, way too late. I never left Hellfire Peninsula though because there are no less than infinity quests there. I finally got some loot that was an upgrade, but unfortunately its a damn clicky trinket so yet another thing that I need to remember to burn its cooldown. I should stop being lazy and make some macros.

Got to have dinner with my sisters tonight. Precious time that should be spent leveling. I hate the family bonds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home