Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I once said, " Don't say nipple at my funeral."

Did you? Nope.

What's with the entry title? I don't know? I did say that though.

Game?

Burning Crusade: gotten, installed, and its caused me discomfort. I got my copy last night at 12:20 A.M.; I was there at 11:55 after I saw Volver, but there was a quite the line of young thugs, nerds, and dudes in eye-liner. I stood quietly even though I couldn't help but listen to these incredible loud people in front of me. If standing outside a video game store at midnight didn't make me feel like a dork, the fact I constantly wanted to chime into their conversation to tell them what noobs they were did. At the end of their talk this one dude was like, "Well, I'm prep-rogue do you think I should get HEMO?", then the loudest and most spastic of them says "HEMO seems more like a PvE ability to me. I don't see any kind of PvP application." In my mind my foot was already crushing his face. Anyway, I got it installed once I got home. After patching and problems trying to get in, I was actually in Outlands around 1:00 AM. Leaving for work at 7:15 I should probably have just logged off then instead of at 3:25.

Outlands, from the brief time I played was good. I only saw the first zone, Hellfire Peninsula, but after I did the first couple of "go here, go there" quests. The "!" started popping up everywhere. Hellfire is like a mix of Blasted Lands, Desolace, and not using a lot of terrain models. The gear is ridiculous; I got a green random drop bracer better than my ZG epic, two 40 dps plus daggers from 2 of the easiest quests ever, and a blue chest almost as good as tier1 chest from another insanely easy quest.

Hopefully, tonight I'll get into a group Hellfire Citadel group. I'm dying to an instance.

Movies?

Yeah, I saw Volver last night. I had time to burn till midnight and raiding was cancelled, I think. It was a decent movie, even though I felt it ended abruptly, but in retrospect it was probably not a bad ending. I really felt bad for this sister, Sole, in the movie. I don't want to give anything away, but lets talk about some serious parental favoritism to Penelope Cruz. HA, what I wrote is lame, once you seen the movie.

I'm not fan of going to the theater and seeing movies that are semi-political or have huge amounts of strife. I mean I do go, I'm not going to lie to myself ... that's for you JPL, but usually I do let those movies slip through. So I will probably not see that movie about the German author, or that movie with Clooney in Germany, and Babel also probably not going to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home