Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Way to go making up those entries ...

Drawing? Actually I doodled a few things, didn't help me get any better, but technically it would be a yes.

Games? Movies? Anime?

Umm, I don't think so; not between 1:00 am last night and now. I did forget to mention that I missed both movies ( Venus and Rocky Balboa) I was trying to see this weekend. They got trumped by sleep. Sadness that Rocky will probably be out of the university theater by next weekend, so it will remain unseen like Million Dollar Baby until it plays every 40 seconds on HBO. Venus I'm sure its still be playing down the street. I thought about seeing some of the Best Picture movies ( since a nearby theater is playing all of them ) but I say that every year and never see any of them.

I haven't seen anything good anime torrents come out today, so none of that tonight. After work, I'm going to go by the mall and see if they have Pikimin 2 for GameCube at this Sears. Its suppose to be good and $ 6.00, how can you pass that up? Hm, if it was a hooker? Definite passage.

Anything else?

Not one, but two mentions of Phil of the Future in the blog? I love bad TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home