Monday, January 22, 2007

It might not be funny, but its what I would think if i were a zombie.

Hey...? STOP ASKING! Actually, work was extremely boring ... I made another Post Apocolytic Boredom strip, I'll upload tomorrow.

Games?

I didn't play that much this weekend; I was just too tired to play non-stop. I did hit 65 on Sunday, but that's still way behind the rest of the guild; I think there are about ten level 70s already.

I did run both The Slave Pens and The Underbog this weekend; these instances weren't too good. They have a ton of trash and not just you average boring trash, no-no ... fearing trash. FEAR SUCKS IT, and it sucks it twice as much when you are surrounded by even more swarming hordes of trash. SO MUCH TRASH! I think JPL spoke the truth when he called it, "expansion scholo".

I don't think there was anything creative or fun about any of the bosses, or anything at all that makes them memorable, the loot was so-so. I did get a some gloves and dagger. The dagger is like the ugliest weapon ever created, but it is just as good as Perdition's Blade.

Catrine found an online scrabble site, it consumes me. Today at work, she raped me with a triple word score on "pyre", I was left a shell of man after its placement. I think it was revenge for just placing the word "jole" down last night and praying it would work, and it did. Its not good for Catrine that I suck at this game. Any of my friends will tell you, once I start losing I will ask for rematches till you've become crippled and dead from old age, and you never thought that death would be so sweet.

Anime?

I'm not obsessing over Burning Crusade like I thought I would be. The fact I can't even dream of keeping up with an A or B team group, makes me laz ... ier. I still haven't gotten around to watching anything though, but I've download Nodame Cantabile. It was recommend to me by Catrine and she seems pretty accurate when it comes to good shows. It better be good though because I don't tolerate failure. I'll probably watch it and Death Note 13 & 14 at the same time. Only about 8 thousand fansubbers have taken over Death Note. I'm putting all my eggs with Animada; they better please me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home