Friday, January 19, 2007

What? Do you mean the Katie Super Unit?

The D? Nada.

What is the Katie Super Unit? Its a long boring story. But the entry title is what I say anytime my sister asks me about my real gold minted currency.

Games?

I am weak. I bring continuous shame to JPL. Yesterday, I logged off an went to bed at 1:00 am only about 10 easy quest completions from 63. Not that 63 is anything to be happy about since the majority of my guild is 64/65 and now when I log on tonight I'm sure I'll see some 66s. This official puts me at the back of the pack as leveling is concerned.

I only got to run Blood Furnace once yesterday and got passed over for a Underbog group. Blood Furnace wasn't that shabby, wasn't great. About twice as long as Ramparts with the same amount of bosses and tons of trash. First boss, I don't even remember what you do, we just destroyed him. Second boss took 2 tries because we didn't assist. There are just 4 waves of mobs like 3 to 4 each and they switch being enraged. Then the boss comes out and he has like zero hp, but he will do this insane poison dot, and he leaves a death cloud when he dies. It was hilarious when the priest went to loot the body, he died. The last boss was also a joke. You take down these 5 adds then you attack him. He yells to come closer, but you run away because he does a blastwave but you just run back in and kill him. Loot was pretty unremarkable; I think mail/caster belt, druid legs, and I don't even know what dropped off the last boss. I would be more inclined to head back into Ramparts than back into here.

Went into the next zone, Zangarmarsh, FINALLY. Nothing much to say, I'm glad to see some grass and trees and some new mob models, but its the same old stuff quest wise.

I planned to write about maybe getting a Wii this weekend because I saw this coupon at Circuit City, but they changed it up online. So, I guess I will continue to wait.

Anime?

Nothing on anime recently, I mean I'm still interested, but unless its part of my core watch list ( Death Note, goth girl show, Kenchi, NANA ) I haven't even bothered to download it, let alone watch it. Which is a shame since, new shows are coming out. I should communicate with an friend of mine, he says he tries and keep up with stuff. Maybe he knows what's good.

Anything else?

Hmm, not really. I just plan to do a lot of WoW this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home