Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Beauty mark? Awesome or cancer?

Drawing? Is drawing where you close your eyes and open them 8 hours later? Then, no.

Games?

WoW? Three and half days and I went through half a level. I'm definitely not feeling it, I didn't even log on Saturday. Scrabble has even cooled down; a game here and there with Von Doomliff.

Console or portables? I like buying games more than playing them. I found out today that Wiis are going to come in colors. I'm a little glad that I've been too big a chump to get one so far; going to have to get a red one.

I went over to Steve's store on Saturday. He is still out at cons so no Monopoly, but I was told he bought a DS while on the road. I wonder about his little worker girl, got one too? I don't remember her name but if you ever go up to his store you will know her because with in 40 seconds she will have dropped 10 names, mentioned she is a screenwriter and actress, and SHE DRINKS HOT TEA THROUGH A STRAW. I call her, Straw Tea.

Anyways, I talked to Mike about GameCube games, then me, him and another dude ended up doing a little Magic draft after the store closed. We did a round robin and I won. Not much of a challenge but I was entertained. Cards have changed since I played Magic. Some cards that have come out are so retardly powerful, yet they have made a lot of cards suck it huge to balance it out, but it seems that scale is a bit heavier on the suck side.


Anime?

Kenichi 8: This episode was completely lame. The training was weak, the fights weaker. He is suppose to like train, then show his training in a fight he barely wins; CONTINUE WITH THE FORMULA! Wait they did ... this episode still sucked.

Death Note 13: I hate Misa.

Death Note 14: I HATE MISA. Seriously, this show just pops up lame stuff to stop Light.

Death Note 15: OH SNAP! L you magnificent bastard. You are so much better than Light.

Where is Nodome 3? I need to hate her more. Oh, and I can't stop watching the full dance of Haruhi; she does this thing with her head right at the beginning its so good, and then they do this thing where it looks like they beat their heads with there fist, AWESOME.

Anything else?

I spent the last like 15 minutes watching this girl on YouTube sing. She not great or horrible, but she looks like that girl from Phil of the Future. I'm memorized by the mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home