Thursday, February 1, 2007

Way to go making up those entries!

Drawing?

Who has time to think about that? I've missed three blog entries, and my life doesn't even have enough lame material to back log them ... I love to complain.

Thought?

DUDE!? Do internet nerds sit by their cats putting crap next to them all day praying for a picture they can make into some forum pic! How many dudes are yelling at their cats? Don't LIE! You know they do it! "PLAY WITH THE DS!!! I SAID PLAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, just like that, give me internet fame..." /click /click /click ...

Another thought, I'm a nerd.

Games?

Still slacking hardcore on WoW. I'm still 67 and no sight of 68 anytime soon. All the lvl 70s are working hard on their faction, gearing up with the new uber blues, and preparations for the first 25-man raid are in the works. There was a post on our forums from Dusk ( guild leader ) and from the tone I could only imagine its the same stuff as always. He pointed out people got to work so everyone not going to level at the same speed and their aren't cliques ( but there are ) and to just stop your belly aching. I take this as a sign of when I eventually hit 70 I shouldn't say anything and find my own attunement/faction groups, as I always did before ( except I can't count drag Groggy in on it, GOD it was good to see him suffer ).

My game buying addiction continues. I really need to set up a budget because its getting RIDICULOUS; I look for something new to buy everyday now. Anyway, I got Zelda: Minish Cap a couple of days ago and its awesome. Today I have failed myself; I got stuck finding the SECOND temple and had to FAQ how to get to it. Of couse the answer was obvious and easy; thank goodness all I needed to pay for that info was my dignity. I was hoping I could hold out on the FAQ until my faithful encounter with water temple ... "Water temple ... so, we meet again."

Other stuff?

Nothing really. Probably getting stuck here again this weekend. If the weather allows maybe finally make it over to Venus. Wait on anime fansubs that I feel are taking FOREVER to get out. Make up those lost blog entries?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home