Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Gimped harder: Worf or Martian Man Hunter?

Drawing?

Nope, but Von Doomliff gave me an idea for another zombie strip but honestly robots need attention! They're cool ... I swear.

"The Lost Entries" ?

Calling them "The Lost Entries" does give them an air of intrigue slash mystery. As if these entries contained such insight into the daily goings on of Guy Mockingdale that they needed removed and hidden away, so the readers would never need to know how inferior their lives are to mine. I'm not going to lie to you, that's the truth.

Actually the past 2 days I didn't write anything because they've had me working at my work. It was much better when I didn't work at work, but ... no it was just better, THIS SUCKS! You can see part of what I've worked here to the left. What is it you ask? Its suppose to be a database icon. I have no idea what databases are suppose to look like, but the internet told me kind of like of like a stack of floating Smarties. This icon took me like a long time to make, a very long time. I would only embarrass myself by throwing out real life numbers, so I won't. Also, its the second fully vector based object I've ever made ( the first being a disembodied version of my head going "I am Korea." - Mockingdale Trivia). What does that mean? It means ... it means I'm pretty impressed with myself. I look at this thing many times during the day and go "Oh, that's nice."

Games?

No WoW for 3 straight days, I'm shocked.

I bought Final Fantasy VI yesterday and Metroid Prime Pinball. I'll probably trade in MPP tomorrow at GS/EB since it 100% suck, but I bought it just to get the rumble pack. I need to get over my fear of buying off the internet since I saw MPP cheap on Ebay, but I'm still weary of people taking me for scam dollars. This is why I still don't have an M3 adapter. Why don't I have one yet!? I need to steal things off the internet and not pay money at a store. When I pay money for something, I'm really only robbing myself! Quote me on that.

Also, this weekend I went up against 2 competitors to show them how massive my brain was or possibly how fast my brain could tap a stylus. My brain definitely made a good showing, but unfortunately "my over confidence was my downfall" and I suffered a crushing last minute defeat to someone I will only call, Guy Mockingdale's sister Ginger.

I played some Magic on Saturday, this brings me to one of my greatest shames. I thought I was pretty nerdy when I watched the Go channel while visiting my sister in Japan. NOT QUITE. Was I nerdy when I watched hours upon hours of StarCraft on Korean TV? HARDLY. Last night I did something that broke unknown barriers in the arena of nerdy activities. I downloaded videos of ... are you ready? MAGIC: THE GATHERING TOURNEY MATCHES. Yes, that is right! I downloaded and watched two guys playing a collectible card game. "But Mockingdale, poker is a card game and its cool, and why do you and everyone in your dramatizations call you by your last name?"

"Poker is cool because there tons of cash and everyone wears shades. In Magic everyone seems to be wearing something with a dragon on it, and I think its weird to call some dude, Guy." Really doing this speaks of unbelieved levels of nerd. If my nerdiness was a bad ass, it would be Worf if he lived up to the hype instead of being knocked out 3 seconds into every fight.

Anime?

Death Note 16: Dude ... dude ... Light, the things you need to do to be better then L.

"goth girl show" 14: I really dont like this show when it has very little Sunako in it. I was excited to see that 15 stars the "loli~ loli~ goth~ goth~" crew, so hilarious.

Nodame Cantabile 3: This girl still sucks. Hilarious dude hardly in this episode. New character awful. I think frames of dude from Paradise Kiss accidentally added near end...no wait, maybe. Are they going to form a whole orchestra or is this jazz trio going to be it, I hope?

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru 1-10: I've concluded that everyone in Japan wants to be gay, but not really. Their attempts to find a loop hole in being completely gay has only succeeded in making them gayer.

TV, Movies, Anything else?

Nada, on the movies and TV ... other than the same old stuff. Missing Rome constantly, but I'm sure I can catch up on the Thursday, Friday, maybe Saturday encores, plus I'm positive they will have 3 episode run on Sunday leading up to there 4 episode marathon encore of encore, encore ...Mel Gibson, Mel Gibson ( Von Doomliff are you ashamed I repeated a joke I used on a txt to you, and combining with a joke you've made and I'm sure you forgotten about Apocalypto ).

Lastly, I would like to say I think I'm trying too hard. "Yes, definitely Mockingdale. 'If my nerdiness was a bad ass ...'? Come on. "

I'm put under pressure since I found out my blog traffic has increased a 100%~! I don't know if can handle that many readers, such scrutiny. Trying to compensate with weak jokes and quirky references... too MUCH! Can I ever be "real" again! I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home