Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I dubbed thee ... Dark Crystal 2.

Drawing?

I don't even know what that is anymore?

Lost Entries Update?

16 entries was a gross miscalculation. As of now, I am 15 entries behind and I still don't know if "recoup" was the word I was looking for or if its even a word.

Its becoming harder and harder to write my normal entries let alone make up for lost ones. After I signed up as a member of this company they got me doing what seems like a lot of real work. I'm only writing this now because I got frustrated with trying to replace this thing with a larger more blue thing, which now that I'm thinking about it I will most likely have to give some more stuff down here ... you can't see where I'm waving my hand but its like under it. Really I have so much work that needs to be done now, if I took the time to tell you "no joke" it would already too late, no joke. DAMN IT! ... I am already fired!

Games?

Hm, nothing really. Played some old games at the Katsucon game room. Definitely nostalgic, the way the Dreamcast and Xbox controllers were ripping the skin off my thumb. Also, I still own Magical Drop 3, but not so much at Tetris Attack. The Tetris Attack line was long and fast moving; like a game of musical chairs were one dude never gets up, and the other guy doesn't sit down to be safe but instead raped. I had my turn, and I left the chair glassy eyed and not the same as I was before.

Anime?

Nodame Cantabile 4 - 6: Well, OK then its definitely an orchestra. The new character Milk is the beast. The act of petty jealousy in episode 6 warranted a "laugh out loud". This guy being awesome brings the number of watchable characters for this show to ... two. Nodame sucks more than I originally thought.

Naruto Shippuuden 1-2: New name, same old crap. SOOooo much build up, and no fight. It was nice that there is still a show after two years of fillers episodes. Japan you are a better man than I. Opening theme song BLOWS.

Half of NANA 32: TOO MUCH DRAMA.

"goth girl show" 15-16: I approve theses episodes. They weren't all that good but each had plenty of Sunako and quality loli~goth girl cameos, but what the hell is with episode 15? Is pirate ghosts the new beach episode? The sports festival episode it was OK, but School Rumble S2 told me these episodes can be GREAT!

Kenichi 9: For the 20 years I had to wait for this to come out, I wish something actually had happened.

Movie and TV?

Presidents Day, you bastard! The lack of US postal service on this day has thrown off the efficiency of my whole Netflix plan. Never will I be fully satisfied since I will always be a day behind; everytime I watch a movie I will mumble, "I could have been watching this yesterday ... nyah~". Other than that its pretty sweet, the stuff comes right to your house. My first 3 DVDs arrived on Saturday.

What did I get?
WONDERFALLS

This show was very good, yet not good at all. No it was very good ... I guess. I don't know I liked it. HELL NO! I very well may have become completely obsessed with this show for the few days the DVDs were in my room.

This show is like the girl from Dead Like Me was put into Early Edition, and they replaced the dude's paper with talking animals trinkets.

Do you want me to say more, probably because you think I would have something good to say or possibly anything of substance, but I don't so there you go.

Note:
This show had me in episode 3 when the girl says, "I am fate's bitch. I destroy you."

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2007 at 6:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This show is like the girl from Dead Like Me was put into Early Edition, and they replaced the dude's paper with talking animals trinkets."

That's gold man, gold.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home