Monday, March 12, 2007

If I want to call it Savings Time, I will !!!

Lost Entries? 31.

So .. what's up??

I actually started writing this entry 3 days ago! I slack.

Before I complain about work, let me complain about DST (daylight saving S time). I hate double-edge swords. Frankly, I like all cutting them and no cutting me; that's rad. The "spring forward" is an annual appointment to get screwed up. "I'm late for work" "I'm tired." "WHAT YEAR IS IT?!" I know I say those a lot normally, but its different trust me.

The "fall back" is so sweet, who doesn't like it when the sun goes down at like 2:00 P.M. ? I'm sure Frau Doomliff has to like it right? Her bed time is like 1:30 P.M. I wish they would just always roll back in the fall and the spring. Until their trickery, when they are like... " Don't forget to roll back your clock 23 hours tonight at 2:00 am!" and I'd be like "Sweet. Going back 23 hours has to be 23 times as good as going back just one hour." Only years later when I did math would I get sad.

Games, Anime, Movies, TV, Anything Else?

Oh, I skipped past complaining about my job. Well it sucks because they make me like work a lot. It makes me triple the amount of effort I spend avoiding work, so with the three times workload I'm going to make this entry slim, also slim because most likely I've forgotten everything.

Games:

1. Burning volcanic like rage soothed when Circuit City price-matched both Best Buy's and K-marts clearance price. A little bit sad I will no longer think of intricate ways to make the Metroid Prime Pinball game cartridge feel bad about itself.

2. Beat Minish Cap it was a great accomplishment ... in pissing me off; more to come in longer more negative blog entry.

3. Bought and beat Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime. The game is like this ... "this is awfu...ooooo, a tank battle." I need to try out the wi-fi vs. mode, before I get rid of it.

4. WoW, got level 70; noobs are still noobs at level 70.

Anime:

1. "goth girl show" - Don't remember where I left off, but the show definitely has picked up ... lots of Sunako air time in the last two episode; voice-actress amazing ... "BELLY~ FAT~~!!". Why don't angry blond dude and Sunako just hook up already or at least start the process of heading toward possibly going that direction sometime in the near century? Stoic Japanese aristocrat dude's woman might actually be the best character in this show, next to loli~ goth~ crew.

2. Naruto Shipuuden - Dude, seriously how can they think they can get away with making like 5 minute episodes and pawning them off as normal length!

3. Death Note - Dude, L ... "I am them" by "them" you must mean the plural of beast.

4. Kenichi - The judo guy is like the professor from Angelic Layer, he makes the bad times good.

5. WTF - Ikkkkkkkitoussen SEASON 2!!!! HOW DID THE FIRST EVEN GET MADE!

Movies:

1. 300? So much ab. Dude, dude ... DUDE. That scene with the wife was like an hour long, thing with is commander much too sappy, everything else? AWESOME.

2. Hills Have Eyes 2, Dead Silence ... seems monthly goal to waste 4 hours and $19.00 dollars shall be met.

TV:

1. Veronica Mars? Who ever said defiant arm crossing was bad has never seen Veronica Mars. She is like Penny combined with Columbo with a dash of GTO.

2. The pitch for Prison Break was "Like Gilligan's Island with shivs." Still watching more later.

Anything else?

I'm sure there is a lot of it, but I'm only going to take the time to mention Twitter. Its quite dumb, its completely web 2.0; actually it might be the "point" in 2.0. You can tell by how many people make fun of web 2.0 on it ... wait ... ohh, the paradoxical conundrum!!! Is that even a thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home