Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Reflections on Wednesdays' Tuesday with Von Doomliff...

Verdict? HILARIOUS! ... actually not really, but it sounds better than Verdict? Not too shabby."

It was pretty sweet actually, especially because I didn't have to write anything at all. I'm a big fan of that; not doing anything. If my blog could go up and me not have to do anything, its like the dream of dreams. Its like the blog equivalent of ... man, really like seems so odd I can't like imagine an over the top fantasy to put here. I was thinking of maybe like something crapping gold, because you know gold is valuable and things crap with ease and frequency, so that's cool. But really I don't know how like comfortable I am really with amassing my fortune fecally.

Anyways, did I hurt your feelings Von Doomliff because I didn't say it was hilarious? Not even that I didn't say at all, I said it and then JERKED it way, and replaced with a phrase that denotes it was barely more than adequate. Maybe I didn't think it was because of the heinous use of the first person.

"Mockingdale, do you not like the first person? Wait... Isn't me calling you Mockingdale basically first person?" "Umm, I have no idea. Maybe its second person because I never understood what that was? Omnipresent voice ... .. ... um, what?"

Nah, it was pretty funny; capital Z hate, I laughed out loud. I eagerly await the next installment. I wonder what Von Doomliff's favorite films are? I could wager a guess:
  1. Runaway Bride
  2. The Bodyguard
  3. Pearl Harbor
  4. Starship Troopers
  5. Boy Meets World the TV Series: Season 4
Dude, you love some bad movies. The comedy here might be completely lost because you don't know how fast I literally compiled this list of films. My fingers finished "Season 4" and my brain was still only on "Pearl Harbor" and today became yesterday.

Anything Else?

Going to buy an Xbox 360 + Blue Dragon, and most likely BIOSHOCK if that's out, I think, this weekend.

I just found out today I don't have to work Monday, so yeah... I should have probably thought of something to do... Richmond is so friggin' far away.

My old nerdy haunt of youth, Comic World, is closing down. QUITE SAD.

Actually, might have to rename "Tuesday with Von Doomliff", to "Kneel Before Von Doomliff" because everyone should know I'm a big fan of Zod's undying love of people to be lower than he is to show that he is better than they are ... "KNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEELLLLLL!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 2, 2007 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Ginger said...

This blog? Verdict? Hilarious. I believe you when you say you laugh out loud, because that's what I do.

 
At September 2, 2007 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Ginger said...

Wait a minute - I thought Von Doomliff's fav movie was Ice Princess with EuroTrip's Michelle Trachtenburg.

 
At September 12, 2007 at 10:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy, once again you have proven me correct - you are the funniest person on Earth - not VA -Earth. By the way, I thought Von Doomliff's favorite movie was the ultimate chick flick - Steel Magnolias.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home