Monday, August 27, 2007

"...peasants line up all day, and I tell them to cut crap in half."

Status: Friday Night?

Who dominates the world YET AGAIN!? Me, man ... ME! I went with a different strategy this time of playing people who are far more interested in the DS than playing Risk ... seriously, how clever is that? Oh that, and being blood thirsty ... these people I play with they don't WANT it bad enough ... take lessons from my boy, Conan ... "lamentations of their woman" indeed!

Amanda is gone for now, apparently there will be no games with her until deep winter. Yet I have a new "smack talkin' " opponent. Apparently, Mike Judy claims my previous victory was due to his masterful placement of pieces during pre-game, and that I'm too cocky or something. Once he returns from like 90 year mid-western slash Canadian voyage ... he will get his chance to be proven wrong.

SIDE NOTE: Team Half-Alaska might need to be changed to the slightly more race-centric Partially White.

Movies?

Rocket Science: Awkward? Yes. Good? No.

It wasn't that bad. But I just have a few questions? Why did this movie have so much making out? Why is the dude who made it so st00dent? Did the dude who made this get a call from the guy who made Thumbsuckers suckers going, "Why are you jacking my stuff?" "What? Its nothing like Thumbsuckers?" "Really? Come on? COME ON ... COOOOME ON... come on ... ..."

Nah, like I completely understand why this movie was made. Its like taking the grandiose ideas of the typical movie: like winning over the girl, come from behind impossible victory, sweet sweet vengeance ... and showing you that they are unrealistic. Then you are to derive pleasure from this dude's constant failures... why? I can guarantee unless its like a dude wearing the world's like tightest black turtle neck and has the most primped messy hair is anyone going, "It was brilliant that bitch didn't get what she deserved. Its so real! Wasn't it real, Neal, my boyfriend .. Neal? You're a man, Neal is a man's name... let us go back to my 'flat' and continue to be gay and British."

Movie did have its moments, like the time it took the dude 3 tries to get the cello through the window and when his brother said, "DON'T EVER STEAL THE STUFF I'VE STOLEN!"

Stardust? What's with Clare Daine's face?

I've seen this movie too many times. Claire Daine's makes this face during one scene actually several faces. Its cute I guess, but really I can imagine the only way to get someone to make these faces is to ask them to "look more like a retard".

Anime?

Nana - Its over? Are you KIDDING ME!?

What?! Man, I was expecting the mother of all fall outs, a literal drama bomb, but instead I haven't felt so jipped since the ending of KareKano. Man, I'm not going to buy the comic ... I'm NOT!? SHUT UP, NO WAY MAN... NO WAY!

Anything Else?

No. I don't think so! I got to go buy some comic books!

Actually, why is the theme to Conan so good? dumdumdedum dadadumdedum DANANANAAaaa...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home