Friday, August 31, 2007

I don't care what Rod Sterling says pig-people are always ugly...

Anything Else?

"Doesn't 'Anything Else?' come at the end of the blog entry?" Yes, yes it does, and that's what this is? I didn't even remember I was going to post anything at all until a few minutes ago. I don't even know why I am posting this now?

Well I know why because I thought just a few minute before that I thought I should rant about how I'm not a fan how nerdiness is moving into the "in" ... but I felt it would have been "too ranty?", "too st00dent?", "Murph-esque?" But to summarize what probably would have been boring, wordy, and not at all hilarious post ... basically I believe nerds should remain slash should be down trodden because society's belittling and condescensions of them is the true nerd's fuel, not like 4 Red Bulls chased by a Monster followed by a Ramune fizzy pop drink.

Well on to the wrap up? I was going to buy my 360 on the way home, play it all weekend, but turns out that if I wait until Sunday and buy it I get a free controller ... CAN'T PASS THAT UP!!! Its a good thing I'm getting some kind of deal because I waited too long looks like I can't get any thing off my damn games I want. How did I miss it?! Ohhh, yeah lazy ...

Until then I'll have to fill my time up with other things: WoW, DS, anime, or maybe I'll go watch Star Dust for the 4th time. Yeah, you know what sad? ... I'm serious.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home