Monday, September 10, 2007

"Dude, what's up with that cut? I don't know man, maybe it was your razor wit? ow!"

WHAT?

I was talking to Catrine I think and I was saying something and she said, "You think you're funny don't you?" or something alone those lines. The answer is "Hell yeah!" Chew on that as you read my incredibly sparse blog entry.

Games?

Started playing WoW again yesterday. Oh, merciful crap! Think I'm going back on vacation tomorrow.

I booted up my 360 like 80 times over the weekend, only to power it down like seconds later. Every time I thought of what a commitment it would be to play Blue Dragon, urge to play ... lost.

Played Risk Friday night with Steve, Steve's sister, and drunk Mr. Judy. Holy crap, did I complain previously about the people I was played with not wanting blood? THERE WAS NO MERCY THIS TIME. It was a f'ing blood bath and the number one victim was me. The beating was so fierce that I think heat of battle melted my tiny plastic figurine soldiers' faces in poses of anguish, as was my own.

Anything Else?

I barely have the will to live, let a lone write entries. Is this the end of the blog? Honestly, it lasted longer than I thought.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 at 9:14 AM , Blogger VON DOOMLIFF said...

If you thought the Risk beating was bad, just remember, Sunday you have to play Mrs. VON DOOMLIFF in chutes and ladders.

 
At September 11, 2007 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Guy Mockingdale said...

hmm, indeed VON SHE-LIFF is tough when it comes to just rolling a single dice and lucking out ... lucking out like a champ!

but, i wont't feel so bad since i will crush you in a game you claim to be good at.

you love making false claims. YOU DIRTY LIAR! beat battletoads my ass.

 
At September 12, 2007 at 9:24 AM , Blogger VON DOOMLIFF said...

Does DOOMLIFF beating Battletoads make you hold your manhood cheap?

 
At September 13, 2007 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Ginger said...

I would just like to say that I have not laughed at that joke. I will probably never laugh at that joke. It is not funny.
But I have the sneaking suspicion that this is an incredibly long set-up.

 
At September 18, 2007 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Guy Mockingdale said...

there is no set up. you might think its not funny, but i know its funny, "I KNOW IT IN HERE". that's right at this moment i'm pointing to my heart, tapping it gently.

note: don't get it confused with VON DOOMLIFF's "I got your funny right here" ...move pointing to crotch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home