Friday, September 7, 2007

"What year is it?! No, seriously what year is it?"

Realization?

Where the hell did Thursday go? Also, yesterday I also had no idea what age I was going to turn this year, until I did the math.

Games?

WoW was getting to be quite the hassle so I decided to take a week off and just rest and enjoy my 360. But I was unaware that sometime in the last 3 years that the earth's rotation had slowed and days were now 34 hours long. I HAVE SO MUCH TIME I HAVE NO FRIGGIN' CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH IT. Definitely trying to keep myself occupied, but its tough. I guess it wouldn't be tough if I tried and do stuff to maybe better myself as a human being, but lets be honest here ... I'm only going to do stuff that I can do from the same position that I played WoW in.

Well, what have I done mostly; play my 360. Not BIOSHOCK! I'm not yet ready, TOO SOON.

I was muscled into getting HD Super Puzzle Fighter on XBox Live Arcade by JPM. But no regrets, this game is hours and hours of enjoyment. Plus playing and talking to JPM was definitely good times, like the days of the "tally". But this game did confirm two things I had heard about the 360:

1. The controller D-pad is powerful vacuumous suck. Left is right, up is down, and apparently just tapping one block over is "you've lost the match".

2. Xbox Live should never be listen to, unless you enjoy the word "fag" and all its variants, maybe even new inventive ways you've never heard it said or used before.

Also, playing more: Blue Dragon. Its like the whole reason I got a 360, and have to say ... I don't know if it was worth it. Its definitely some old school RPG action, but I think I have become accustom to some of the newer features in RPGs like not waiting 50 hours between save points.

I'm still going to keep playing it; I'm only about 9 hours into it so its hardly started. RPGs definitely take time to snowball into something epic, and worth the pay off. Just right now I'm in that phase, where you are gathering allies and saving villages. What the hell would these villages do if there weren't lost child adventurers, fleeing rebellion groups, or a personal favorite; badass with amnesia. There would just be a lot more dead people; their plagues, monsters up in the hill and slash or marshes, or creepy carnival with insanely hard electrical puppet boss would wipe them out.

VON DOOMLIFF Retort?

I TOLD YOU NOT TO BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYONE SAID ABOUT ARMAGADEON!! You just don't understand forces were working against me. I do not love Affleck, I HAVE NO LOVE FOR AFFLECK. I do like animal crackers; it may just be because of the carnival box.

I do find it hilarious that you are improving your handwriting one letter at a time. Your previous writings were completely illegible. Now that you have mastered a few letters, instead of being unable to read it, its more like a complex game of hangman.

Anything Else?

There is this part in Blue Dragon where they just bust out in dance; it was incredible unsettling to me for some reason. Also unsettling is this boss music; it has words and as I told JPL earlier "thrashing" guitar.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home