Thursday, September 6, 2007

"Is that Cain with C, or Kain with a K? Your life might depend on it."

Mysterious Entry?

"Mockingdale, did you waste your one chance at time travel to write this entry?" "Highly curious self who keeps asking stupid questions, NO! "

"I'm sorry. I don't why I got so angry. First because you are myself and I think I'm pretty cool. Second, there is a pretty good chance I would waste my trip back in history on something stupid; most likely buying like 50 Mucho Grande Burritos before they were discontinued. But I just rolled back the published date which uses a highly complex process to transport just my entry back in time."

Verdict? Nerdy, but Just.

So someone had the nerve to say FFIX was better than FFIV(2) . Really if I had a horde of murders at my disposal I would have released them upon this person, or better yet I would have like gotten Lance Hendrikson to kidnap them, drug them, and place them inescapable prison where they have to take part in my twisted survival game, or I would just make them watch Christopher Lambert's Fortress 2 ( I am aware that this is neither of the two movies I combined for option 2, yet it came to mind and it sucked so very bad.) All three options are equally horrific.

Anything Else?

KAIN!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 at 9:17 AM , Blogger VON DOOMLIFF said...

Tactics was the best game with the Final Fantasy name attached to it. So says VON DOOMLIFF.

 
At September 11, 2007 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Guy Mockingdale said...

The best thing attached to your face would be a fast moving kick to the face.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GAMES, FFT was excellent but really dude ... DUDE ... DUUUUDE ... FF2. For mother earth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home