Friday, February 8, 2008

I need more entertainment than retro-cursive "A" can provide.

Should I just skip that part where I say "I haven't written one of these in a while" ?

Yes. I think you are perfectly aware that I haven't written one of these in a while. Plus it might be months before someone reads this one and they will be all like "ITS STILL BEEN A WHILE!"

Why are the lines no longer pink?

Because that time has passed, now is the time for crimson. But just to clarify it was "coral" and it was "awesome".


Why now? WHY WRITE AGAIN?

Simple answer: so bored. Exactly as title says:


This was just not enough to get me through the day. If I had 25 other paper clips I could have possibly made a metal alphabet but that would have only like amused me for maybe an hour and that includes the time I would have made the remaining letter lynch R, S, T, L, N, and E for showboating on Wheel of Fortune.

"YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN US BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE COMMONLY USED?!"

"WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU J!! People think you are used in a lot of words but you aren't and the words you are used in SUCK like jar'!"

"WHAT?! I'm in the word JOUST. MOTHER FUCKERS."

Mockingdale? Scrabble rage much?

NOTE: I was pretty amused at what i just wrote, because apparently I find the word "joust" awesome.

Will there be more to blog to come?

Ehh.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2008 at 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

About freaking time. - Ginger

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home