Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"In what universe is this a dolphin?"

What. Is. Up. Mockingdale?

Nothing much. Same old stuff. Hm, I did meet up on Sunday with my family and friends (VON DOOMLIFF, Frau SHE-LIFF, Groggy, and ummm... Lynne and Andy Lo. I don't know why don't refer to the other people by there birth names? They do have them. ) Anyways we celebrated the birth of a great man ... [quickly] me [/quickly].

I won't really go into because there isn't much to say, most of you were there, and for those of you who weren't there's only thing you need to know is I got a huge television ... ...yes, very large.

Movie?

Man, I know. Why haven't I seen Dragon Wars yet!? I'm I not half-korean? I will see this weekend for sure.

I did go see 3:10 to Yuma. Really how bad was America Pyscho? Why do I keep linking to Wikipedia? Anyways, really like Christian Bale; dude must went to like Juilliard for 8 years to get his masters in "looking defeated" with a minor in "bad gravelly voice". Ah, Russell Crowe ... you smug bitch.

TV?

I haven't seen that much, but I guarantee you everything that I see from now on is going to be friggin' gigantic.

Games?

WoW. Playing again. Why? WHY???? Always with these people talking, the whole game might be better if no one but me played it.

Bioshock. I've gotten over the scared, but not over sucking.

Table Tennis. I must release Black Mark.

Picross. Dude, why do I play this game so much? It might be the most repetitive game ever. Dude, I don't think I have anything funny to say about Picross or at all, but this did remind me of this time my sister showed me a game and told me, "Its like Frogger but ... more primitive." AN AMAZING DESCRIPTION and after playing it accurate, too.

Anime?

Um, later. Getting sleepy.

Anything Else?

I'm already asleep.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Ginger said...

Tears are rolling down my cheeks, it was more primitive than Frogger. And you could wear it on your wrist.
That wikipedia entry of American Psycho is so lame. It contains no plot summary.

 
At September 21, 2007 at 1:09 PM , Blogger VON DOOMLIFF said...

How do you summarize "Shitty movie"? Ohh wait, I just did.

 
At September 23, 2007 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

How could anything starring "Newsies" Christian Bale be shitty?

 
At September 25, 2007 at 8:08 AM , Blogger VON DOOMLIFF said...

Did you see American Psycho? How about that other master work of his Reign of fire?

Who does DOOMLIFF kid, Bale gets a free pass for being fucking Batman.

 
At September 25, 2007 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Guy Mockingdale said...

What the hell is wrong with you and your obsession with Batman? What won't you forgive him for?

Note to self, if I ever want to wrong VON DOOMLIFF, remember cowl.

 
At September 25, 2007 at 10:15 AM , Blogger VON DOOMLIFF said...

Man a cowl does not Batman make. That said, American Psycho really was shit.

 
At September 25, 2007 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Guy Mockingdale said...

man, honestly admit it...batman is like...80% cowl.

 
At September 26, 2007 at 6:57 AM , Blogger VON DOOMLIFF said...

All you need to know is Batman is 100% awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home