Monday, September 17, 2007

"Judd Nelson you never fail to disappoint me."

Blog Title?

A complete lie. Judd Nelson has failed me plenty. But not too long ago I caught him on the Sci-fi Original: Black Hole. Why ...WHHHY?! Not, even you Suddenly Susan's Judd Nelson should desecrate yourself by going onto a Sci-fi Original. You inspired a whole generation to wear tattered denim.

Ah, I talk bad about the Sci-fi Originals but I will admit that I am like the first guy to sit down and turn on "Eighth Plague of the Undead Space Locust: The Final Showdown" starring Steven Baldwin as Space Yeti. But I recognize that they don't use like writers or even bad writers, not even bad human writers. They probably uses some kind of room of monkeys with typewriter method to crank these out once week, and these monkeys are the down trodden hacks of monkey writers. Let me now insert a comic that only me and JPL will fine only mildly humorous:

REALLY, Death Proof was such a pile of crap!! Like 3 people know about this blog, I don't even know if all 3 of those people read it, but that dude out there who like sleeps with like a straw mock-up of Tarantino at night is going to instantly find this entry and start with his, "You just don't understand the genius of Tarantino."

Mockingdale: "What? I loved Pulp Fiction man. Kill Bill 1."
Massive Internet Queer: "No, no. You just watched them, but you really didn't see them."
Mockingdale: "What does that even mean? Who the hell are you?"
Massive Internet Queer: "Tarantino's dialog is so intellectual and real; obviously your plebeian brain can't handle it."
Mockingdale: "Seriously ... ? Do you have ears?"
Massive Internet Queer: "I can't expect you to understand the subtly."
Mysterious Voice of Reason: "Give it up Nigel... He is right Death Proof, watching it could be considered a sin."
Nigel (a.k.a. Queer Guy): "No, no. Not you too Neal. It was brilliant, his best film since Jackie Brown. The dialog, it was like how real people talk, like you and me."
Neal: "No Nigel, its not. I personally like to breath while I talk, and we are breaking up. Mostly because you like America Psycho and partially because our names start with the same letter."

But maybe these ridiculous fictional people don't have to come to pass my blog because such a Tarantino fan already reads it. He is probably on his favorite message board talking trash already under his forum handle: sandra-oh-face20805. You know who you are.

Anything Else?

That was a huge fictional conversation. What was I thinking?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 at 8:42 AM , Blogger VON DOOMLIFF said...

DOOMLIFF did not know you were into modern sculpture or did you mean Judd Nelson? Either way this entry = failure.

 
At September 18, 2007 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Guy Mockingdale said...

yo, VON ASSLIFF. Obviously, I accidentally hit enter at the wrong time. I will fill in this entry later.

also, holy crap that is a massive pile of crap sculpture. amazing google lucky with the typo.

 
At September 18, 2007 at 11:54 AM , Blogger VON DOOMLIFF said...

You think your clever edits save you, but DOOMLIFF knows the truth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home