Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Now I know how JPL felt like while he was eating that sandwich...

Where the hell have you been?

"You sir, are definitely ... not the boss of me. As far as you are concerned I was kayaking through the Andes."

"Were you kayaking through the Andes? That sounds pretty fun, I didn't even know there was water, I merely assumed it was all mountain."

"I created my own river, by using my furious rowing to melt the snow caps. What?? No, man. You've seen me ... ... you are me. You know I am incapable doing that. I was just busy and lazy."

Movies?

Umm, I haven't seen a movie in a theater in a while. Nothing has really come out that I want to see, maybe that movie with Pitt about Jesse James, that has a huge title with name Jesse James in it.

October, what an exciting time it is though for people who love bad movies. I expect no less that 34 extremely awful movies to come out the last week of this month. You know the ones; you see the preview and think, "Who spends good money to see this?!"

Apparently me and flock of stoodents in film school somewhere thinking horror is the pinnacle of genres. In my mind they are all wearing flannel shirts; don't ask me why because I don't know. Wait, no. I think its because I once knew this dude Jeff, he wore flannel like all the time, and sounded like Kermit the Frog.

We walked out of class one day and he was holding a copy of Wishmaster 2 screenplay. I believe when I asked him what it was, he called the movie a classic. Years after, I saw Wishmaster 2 and I will tell you ... it might be worth wasting my one trip back in time to tell that guy, "I have seen Wishmaster 2 and it is no classic." Then have the dude from the hippy cart blow dart him, so he can chew on that thought as he passes on.

TV?

BIG BANG THEORY IS SO RETARD. Yet I wonder if I am retarded because I am some what upset with a few of their nerd inaccuracies.

This show is so bad I'm not sure if the dude who is the main actor asked the girl who was Darlene on Roseanne to be on the show as a favor to her, or a favor for him...

Anime?

New season came out this week. It better be good, I'm riding off the high of One Piece ... I expect only excellence now.

One Piece 228-318 (Water 7, Enies Lobbies) - F'ing AWESOME!!!! This is why One Piece is good. Dude, the guy who wrote this was like, "Usopp, this guy is not getting enough respect. I better make him aweseome." "Where is Sharpshooter Island? In your heart."

Claymore 1-26 - Japan better await the 3rd A-bomb because of the ending of this show.

Kenichi 50 - What? WHATT? The ending didn't suck!? Almost unheard of in anime.

Lucky Star 21-24 - SADNESS. Its over. When the teacher loses her blog entry. HYSTERICAL, but that actually better not happen here.

"new season" Shana 2nd 1 - It was like a recap but not at all. HYPED for the 2nd season.

Games?

Yah, I still play WoW. Right now we are only trying to kill this dude Kael'thas. The fight is like if you tried to make a 3D model of the concept of something being "ass". I think me and the other rogues just spend a majority of our time figuring out how to not to be there without blatantly seeming like we are avoiding it. I think these other 2 dudes have it figured out with the ... not logging into WoW and saying nothing.

I'm also spending a good amount of my time playing The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I will probably beat it within the next week or two ... maybe to be consistent, I will write up a whole review. But I will tell you now like with Minish Cap I had to compromise my manhood and look up an answer to a puzzle on the internet. It was painful because after I did it, I knew I had just given up too quickly!!! WHAT AM I!?!?! WHY COULDN'T I JUST HOLD ON!!!! THE SANDWICH WAS TOO SPICY! WHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy!? why!!!!?

Anything Else?

Why do I always assume that like you only get on chance to travel back in time? Obviously you could just purchase the machine; pop in there anytime you feel like.

Wait? Did I already write that in a previous entry? Was I from the future then? I hope not because that was a LAME use of my one trip back in time. WAIT THAT'S RIGHT! Nevermind.

Ohh, yeah and ...

WWHHHHhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 9, 2007 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

Dude, there is already a 3-dimensional version of the concept of "ass" ... or even "sucking ass." Look up "donkey" or "butt" on Wikipedia and see if that helps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home